Submissions Open - Urban Knights
It would be nice someone were to ever really notice what I do. Yeah I just fix the copier, get the coffee, run the boss’s stupid errands... But at night – that’s where I really do some good. By day, random IT grunt but at night – I keep the world safe, at least my part of it. Spells, curses, hexes, potions, you name it I can sling it with the best of them. The trick is keeping everyone else in the dark while I defend it. I’m just your average guy – I just save the world every few weeks with a gun and a fireball.
- 12,000 word maximum length. Please contact me if you feel your story will require extra count and we will discuss
- Formatting Information:
- Word .doc or .rtf file
- Courier New
- 1” margins all around
- Single Spacing
- Use Italics for Italics
- Use Bold for Bolds
- Author full name, title, starting page number, and authorial contact information on first page header
- Page number and abbreviated authorial name on all subsequent pages
- No simultaneous submissions or copyrighted characters that aren’t yours
- Original stories only please, nothing that’s been in other anthologies or up on FA, InkBunny, SoFurry, or any other website or community
- Email all submissions to firstname.lastname@example.org Include “Urban Knights Submission” in your subject
- Yes, you can submit multiple submissions, but in most cases only your top story is going to go in.
What I want for Urban Knights:
- Secrets, intrigue, conflict, and most importantly – a hidden world
- do not want Mary Sue and Gary Strew – I have read enough of them
- You don’t have to save the world – but there has to be some risk
- Supernatural Investigators
- Occult aware secret agents
- Real occult power hiding in plain sight
- “Secret” versions of history
For questions about any of the criteria above, send email to email@example.com with the subject heading “Urban Knights Question”
Submissions will be open until July 1, 2013 for Urban Knights!
Stories – Rabbit Valley® Comics will pay out a flat rate of $100.00 per accepted story for the print production of the anthology. A second payment of $100.00 may be paid out after a period of one year from publication for the digital version of the anthology. We do not pay out on word count as we feel that authors should be free to express their story in as many words as necessary, within the limits of the anthology in question.
Artwork – Rabbit Valley Comics is not actively seeking artwork for submissions at this time.
Rabbit Valley® Comics, Furry since 1987.
Power by YoteTech7.8.42.yip. For something safe, fast, and reliable you can always trust a yote.
Copyright © 2000-2019 Rabbit Valley Inc. All rights reserved Use of these pages constitutes your agreement to our user policy.