Submissions Open - Untitled Work: Predator and Prey Role Reversal Stories
Untitled Work - Predator and Prey Role Reversal Stories
Jack tended to hang out in the predator bars, watching the wolf packs come and go. But when a lone wolf rode in a Harley tonight, he decided it was time for a rabbit to go hunting.
Untitled Work is looking for sexy stories where the roles are reversed and your typical prey becomes the predator. All submissions will be considered, some may see some changes requested, some may be rejected, and some may be published as is. Most of all, have fun with it! Remember our one and only rule: your story cannot suck.
- 10,000 words max. (Query for longer stories before submitting with a basic synopsis and why you need those extra words – We might be willing to stretch the limit.)
- Word .doc or .rtf file, Times New Roman, 1” margins all around. No need to worry about double-spacing. Use Italics for Italics.
- When submitting, include preferred contact info on first page as well as author name and submission title.
- Number pages and include author name and abbreviated title in header of each page.
- No simultaneous submissions or copyrighted characters that are not your own creation.
- Original stories only please, nothing that’s been in other anthologies or up on FA, SoFurry, InkBunny or any other website or community. We’ll send you information after you’re accepted on how to properly tease your story on these sites.
- Email all submissions to email@example.com. Include “Untitled Predator and Prey Anthology” in your subject line.
- Yes, you can submit multiple submissions, but in most cases only your top story is going to be considered.
What I want for Untitled Work - Predator and Prey Role Reversal Stories:
- Stories should be generally sexy in nature. Anything from a cute PG to a hard R are fine. Violence where appropriate is fine, but we’re not looking for gore stories (aka Jack the Rabbit doesn’t murder his wolf lover in cold blood at the end of the story).
- NO UNDERAGE CHARACTERS – At least not in any sexual situations. If they have to be in the story somewhere for storytelling sake, that’s fine, but they need to be out of the room and tucked in bed upstairs before the real action starts.
For questions about any of the criteria above, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject heading “Untitled Work - Predator and Prey Role Reversal Stories”.
Submissions will be open until October 1, 2013 for Untitled Work - Predator and Prey Role Reversal Stories
Stories – Rabbit Valley® Comics will pay out a flat rate of $100.00 per accepted story for the print production of the anthology. A second payment of $100.00 may be paid out after a period of one year from publication for the digital version of the anthology. We do not pay out on word count as we feel that authors should be free to express their story in as many words as necessary, within the limits of the anthology in question.
Artwork – Rabbit Valley Comics is not actively seeking artwork for submissions at this time.
Rabbit Valley® Comics, Furry since 1987.
Power by YoteTech7.8.47.yap. For something safe, fast, and reliable you can always trust a yote.
Copyright © 2000-2020 Rabbit Valley Inc. All rights reserved Use of these pages constitutes your agreement to our user policy.