Return To Previous Search
Dragon's Hoard Issue 3 - Digital PDF Version
This third installment of Dragon's Hoard, Dragon's Hoard Volume 3 brings another full color, larger-than-ever issue (74 Pages) to our dedicated and new fans alike. This issue is proud to feature a few new artists on the team and is chock full of the feral dragon erotica our fans love!
- Heavenly Delight art by UltraViolet (m/solo)
- Just a Touch... art & scenario by Ryoken (m/m)
- Fair Exchange art by Aazhie (m/m)
- Fair Play art & scenario by Fennec (m/m)
- Dirth of Dragons, Pt II art & scenario by Winddragon (m/f)
- Sprawl art by Farore Nightclaw (f/solo)
- LABWORK_201 art & scenario by Aazhie (m/m)
- Tangle - Centerfold art by Caribou (m/m/m/m)
- Clinical Study art & scenario by Slug (m/f)
- In Heat art by Aazhie (f/solo)
- Patience Pending art by Narse, scenario by Dreamous (m/m)
- Just Another Day On the Job art & scenario by Sigil (m/f)
- Aber Bitte Mit Sahne art & scenario by Spyn
- Thanks, from Spire
- Cover (Adult Version) by Rukis (m/solo)
This is a Digital Product: Please log into or create your Rabbit Valley Comics Account before purchasing this item. After purchasing this item, we will confirm your payment within 24 to 48 hours unless otherwise stated on the home page due to travel. Once payment has been confirmed, you will receive an email with download instructions. This product is a pdf document document without DRM.
Own this item already? Write a review and share your thoughts.
Are you the publisher, manufacturer, artist, or author of this item? Add your comments to this item
Link to this item: https://www.rabbitvalley.com/item/9034/6079/Dragon-Hoard-Issue-3-Digital-PDF-Version
If you have questions, need help, or would like to contact us,
please email or call (702) 291-8286 or fax (702) 537-2001.
Rabbit Valley® Comics, Furry since 1987.
Power by YoteTech7.8.42.yip. For something safe, fast, and reliable you can always trust a yote.
Copyright © 2000-2019 Rabbit Valley Inc. All rights reserved Use of these
pages constitutes your agreement to our user