Rabbit Valley News
Rabbit Valley Valentine's Day Special!
All Orders placed between Saturday, February 12th and midnight February 14th will receive a free print!
- Orders up to $150.00 will receive an 8 x 10 version of the print.
- Orders over $150.00 will receive an 11 x 17 glossy of the print.
We are now accepting and shipping orders five days per week for the below new books by Rabbit Valley® Comics:
- Spooo Presents Issue #25 - Zoorama Comics Episode 4
- Instinct Disorder Issue 1
- Fast Boyz Delivery Service Issue 1
- Dragons Hoard Issue 1
Note on Gift Cards: This time of year we get lots of people wanting to use VISA, MasterCard, Discover, or American Express Gift cards to purchase items in our store. We accept all gift cards bearing this logos, however we there are additional steps you have to take to prevent your card from being rejected by our processing services. The problem with using credit card issued gift card online at Rabbit Valley, as well as many other merchants, is that there is no verifiable name and address associated with the card causing the card to be declined. When buying things online from Rabbit Valley we need your name and billing address to match the name and address you have on file with your card (credit, debit, or bank gift card) issuer. This is not usually the case with gift cards. Therefore, before you use your gift card, consider placing the order over the phone so you can tell us it's a gift card. We happily take phone orders Monday-Friday from 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM PST. Alternatively, you can place your order on-line as usual and then forward the confirmation to email@example.com letting us know that you've used a gift card with a time and phone number so that our picking and packing fox can all you to verify the card during processing. Many of the newer gift cards allow you to go to their website and add your information (name and address) to the gift card so that it can be processed using our normal authentication processes. If you have added your personal information to the gift card then you can place an order online as usual. As a side note, we also accept personal checks, bank checks, and money orders all drawn on US funds.
Another week has come and gone and that means that it's time for us at Rabbit Valley® Comics to report on the top ten shipped items. This week it looks like our friend and fandom comedian 2 the Ranting Gryphon has been busy promoting himself as our DVD disk burning robot has been cranking out the disks. The Gryphon 2, as he is called in Germany, has taken the top six spots on the list due to an overwhelming amount of customers. Seeing as this is a create on demand title you too can own the entire set of comedy shows by 2 the Ranting Gryphon today! Other titles popular titles this week include Cocktails and Circles, it was pretty close for the number eight slot with a tie between Cocktails Winter 2008 and Circles Volume One.
- 2 the Ranting Gryphon - DVD06 - WitchyChiky Collection - $20.00
- 2 the Ranting Gryphon - DVD03 - Live in Germany - $20.00
- 2 the Ranting Gryphon - DVD04 - Yiff in Hell DVD - $20.00
- 2 the Ranting Gryphon - DVD05 - Apocalypse of Cute - $20.00
- 2 the Ranting Gryphon - DVD02 - The Gods Hate Me - $20.00
- 2 the Ranting Gryphon - DVD01 - The Truth - $20.00
- Cocktails: Summer 2008 - $12.95
- Cocktails: Winter 2008 - $13.95
- Circles Volume One Paperback: It Seems Like I've Been Here Before - $16.95
- Buy It By The Box - 9 x 12 x 2 inch box of stuff - $12.50
As a special treat our very own Kurst Hyperyote has come out with three new calendars for the coming year. Check them out!
- 2011 Kurst Calendar - Meows - $15.00
- 2011 Kurst Calendar - Others - $15.00
- 2011 Kurst Calendar - Woofs - $15.00
We're also running two promotions for the month of November as detailed below.
- The first promotion is our 10% off all orders of $100.00 or more of in stock merchandise. To take advantage of this order simply use the coupon code NOV2010 during check out.
- The second promotion is an exclusive promotion for members of the United States armed forces in honor of Veteran's Day. Any, solder past or present, with a valid US Military ID that places an order this month is eligible for free Priority Mail shipping. To take advantage of this offer, simply email us a scan of your US Military ID with your order number and we will remove the shipping charges from your order. All orders shipped to APO/FPO address will have shipping upgraded to Priority Mail and shipping removed.
We have many titles from the fine people at the following creative outlets:
- Sofawolf Press, including titles by Kyell Gold and Kevin Frane
- Radio Comix, including Genus Male, Genus, and Milk
- Jarlidium Press, including North American Fur, DSV, and The Springfield Buffalo
- Dreamfield Comics, including Softpaw, Ulster, and Finding Avalon
- Club Strips & Cocktails
- FurPlanet, including Bridges, Save the Day, and more
- Bad Dog Books, including Fang, Roar, and Heathen City
Other new items added to Rabbit Valley Comics this year.
- Dume Issue 1 - $4.00
- Art Worth Stealing - $10.00
- Tales of Springfield Buffalo 1 - $4.00
- Tales of Springfield Buffalo 2 - $4.00
- The Wacintosh Files #1 - $4.00
- 2 the Ranting Gryphon - DVD00 - Rolling a One - $20.00
- 2 the Ranting Gryphon - DVD06 - WitchyChiky Collection - $20.00
- Anubis Dark Desire Issue #4 - $6.25
- ArtZone #6 - Booboobunnygirl - $4.00
- ArtZone #8 with Diana Vick - $4.00
- Basecraft Cirrostratus - $9.95
- Bridges - $9.95
- Carpe Diem Vol 2 - Days Go By - $19.95
- Carpe Diem Volume 1: Life Is Meant To Be Awesome - $19.95
- Cocktails: Winter 2009 - $15.95
- Cruelty - $13.95
- DSV Nautica #1 - $4.00
- El Burrito de los Muertos - $20.00
- Everybody Loves Luther - $20.00
- FANG Volume 3 - $20.00
- Found: One Apocalypse - $18.00
- Genus Issue #92 - $10.20
- Genus Male Issue #9 - $5.95
- Heat Issue #7 - $14.95
- Heathen City 1-3 Bundle Pack - $59.95
- Heathen City Volume 3 - $24.95
- Heaven Send - $7.95
- Jack #4 - $4.95
- Mean Green Bondo Machine - $3.00
- Mit Mantel Und Degen 4 - $18.00
- Moorhuhn Total - $10.00
- North American Fur Issue #21 - $18.00
- North American Fur Issue #22 - $18.00
- North American Fur Issue #23 - $18.00
- North American Fur Issue #24 - $18.00
- Out Of Position - $19.95
- Peculiar Quandary of Simon Canopus Artyle - $9.95
- ROAR Volume 2 - $20.00
- Save the Day - $19.95
- Scavengers #1 - $4.00
- Seeing Spots - $9.95
- Seventh Chakra - $19.95
- Shadow of the Father - $19.95
- Sonic Sexual - $6.00
- Spooo Presents Issue #22 - LIfe in the Co-Op Episode 4 - $6.00
- Spooo Presents Issue #23 - Professor Chronofur - $6.00
- Spooo Presents Issue #24 - Tales From the Co-Op - $6.00
- Tales of Springfield Buffalo 3 - $4.00
- Tales of Springfield Buffalo 4 - $4.00
- The Clone Gambit #1 - $4.00
- The Hero - $9.95
- Thousand Leaves - $18.00
- Untamed Volume 1 - $11.95
- Weasel Guy: Road Trip Issue 1 - $1.00
- Weasel Guy: Road Trip Issue 2 - $1.00
- Xfrmations Unlimited Issue #1 - $4.00
It's never too early to start your holiday shopping!
The September Rabbit Valley Comics Catalog is available for download, 81 pages of holiday shopping goodness!
NOTE - COVER ART IS DIFFERENT
Hear about circles from someone? Want to learn more about it? We've got a free digital short to springboard you into the the beginnings of the story.
Happy Day Friends and Fans of Rabbit Valley Comics, We've added a couple of conventions to our schedule this year, some furry, some not. If you're going to be in the greater North Carolina area the last week in August or Las Vegas area the last weekend in September drop us an email so we can bring your order, schedule time for dinner or a drink, or just hang out!
- AflaCheck Peanut 10ppb Method Bladenboro, North Carolina August 30-31, 2010
International Bakery Industry Exposition
Las Vegas, Nevada
September 26-29, 2010
Los Angeles, California
October 1-3, 2010
We have returned from our trip out to Rocky Mountain Fur Con!
It was a fun time. Both of us were able to get out and fursuit during the convention at one point or another. You can check out the pictures we took over here. We had a good time hanging out with our friends from FurPlanet as well as Rikoshi, K , and 2 the Ranting Gryphon.
The best was our Live from the Hop Inn: Live from Rocky Mountain Fur Con panel. We played to a nearly full house (as they opened the wall between the rooms to make more space.
On the drive home we stopped off at Rabbit Valley, CO for some pictures, as you can see from the above. I've got some additional pictures over here.
All in all it was a decent convention and good vacation!
Our friend 2 the Ranting Gryphon will be playing The Comedy Store on the Sunset Strip September 16th. If you're interested in attending please see this page for more information.
Heat Volume 7
Heat Volume 6
Heat Volume 5
Heat Volume 4
We have the two new DVDs released at Anthrocon 2010 by 2 The Ranting Gryphon available for immediate shipment!
2 The Ranting Gryphon - Rolling a One
2 The Ranting Gryphone - The WitchyChiky Collection
Spooo Presents Issue 22
Spooo Presents Issue 23
Spooo Presents Issue 24
Rabbit Valley® Comics, Furry since 1987.
Power by YoteTech7.8.47.yap. For something safe, fast, and reliable you can always trust a yote.
Copyright © 2000-2021 Rabbit Valley Inc. All rights reserved Use of these pages constitutes your agreement to our user policy.